Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Software Specialists
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Location: Fort worth, TX
Duration: 6 months Contract
- Min of 4+ years of IT Project Coordination experience
- Min 2 years of experience in the Medical Device or Life Sciences Industry
- Significant experience with managing complex and global projects delivering enterprise solutions.
- Significant experience identifying, coordinating and delivering IT Project Plans; Planning/Execution Plans. Identifying related phase activities/tasks, identifying correct stakeholders, needed timelines, etc.
- Significant experience with leading and coordination project meetings among team members, stakeholders, developing needed action plans and identifying required agenda topics to ensure proper scope is developed.
- Superior leadership, organizational, interpersonal, communication, influencing, negotiation, problem solving skills and stakeholder management Superior project and program management skills, including strong knowledge of and ability to apply various methodologies (eg. ICE, Agile, Waterfall).
- Program Management or Leadership experience
- Ability to establish project plan and initiate project mobilization by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities
- Experience working with virtual teams essential
- Has experience/is comfortable working in a global, multi-cultural and Matrix environment
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- In-depth knowledge with MS Office tools: Excel, PPT, SharePoint, Project, Word, and knowledgeable on process flow tools like VISIO.