2-3 JAVA-RCP-Developers - TelCo-client - 6-9 months initial
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by infom consulting GmbH
We are currently looking for 2-3 JAVA DEVeloper(s) with Eclipse RCP development skills in LUXEMBOURG (EN-speaking environment, world-famous TelCo client, extensions possible).
You will help us to take-over the Support and some development for one of our core-applications that is currently managed completely by our external supplier. The initial duration is 6-9 months, but this "in-sourcing project" can last several years!
Important is the Eclipse RCP Experience: it's not only the use of Eclipse RCP as a development tool, but the development of client applications that use the RCP framework, this is often misinterpreted.
Our client is an international TelCo and a great reference in any CV.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implement the functionality from tech. Specification.
- Produce well documented, clear and efficient code.
- Ensure that code compiles without any errors.
- Conduct static code analysis to ensure that no major faults exist.
- Automated unit tests ensuring good coverage of the functionality.
- Support integration of units by fixing assigned bugs.
Skills & Experience
- Java 7/8
- Eclipse Rich Client Platform - client application development skills
- Experience of developing thick client application Experience in Modelling Framework (EMF)
- Experience of developing in a CI environment
- Experience of team leading
- Oracle 11g
- Good understanding of SatComm communication/networking concepts
Award & Others
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- Place of Work: 100% on-site
- Starting date: as soon as possible,
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
McCabe & Barton