SAP FICO Functional Analyst
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicago Area - Near Downers Grove, IL
BRIEF SUMMARY: Our Client is partnering with TeamBradley in search of an SAP FICO Functional Analyst.
Here's the quick snippet. How do you measure up?
- Design, implementation and support.
- In-depth SAP FI and CO. Like you expected us to say anything else!?
- Strong technical and functional skills. Of course! We are looking for serious experience here. Frankly your middle name should be implementation or configuration with a work history that includes at least 4 full life cycle implementations?
- And let's just add to that, super communication skills. You are the go to person wherever you seem to work. And that is something to be proud of if you add to it outstanding organization skills.
Seriously, if you are still reading this and you are thinking, maybe this is for me or maybe your best friend who loves SAP more than you do! In that case feel free to share our information.
The question is, do you fit these highlights?
- Advisory experience - technical and functional for at least 7 years.
- Bachelors degree
- SAP ECC (S/4 HANA-Simple Finance is preferred).
- Hands on architecture experience with configuration and design specifically AR/FSCM, GL and Fixed Assets.
- Work with SAP FICO - PCA.
- Team work you love it! And you are good at it! Especially global team work.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
Id# JS13109 - SAP FICO Functional Analyst