Cyber Security Solutions Engineer
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Cyber Security Solutions Engineer - 75% remote/25% on site
Looking for Security Engineers strong in one of the following areas: Authentication and authorization, public key information (PKI), data loss preventions, security event management, network security or application security.
You will design build application, database, network platform, storage network, mobil virtualization, MDM, architect/engineer, large enterprise, experience must be highly technical, and came up through the ranks.
This position is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of enterprise information security solutions (such as authentication and authorization, public key infrastructure, data loss prevention, and security event information management) to address the current and emerging security needs of the business.
- Design, build, and lead a team that ensures the security of enterprise data and systems by developing enterprise information security solutions.
- Create and update a view of IT assets, related attack surfaces, and threat actors to illustrate the flow of data and associated security threats.
- Researches, designs, and develops new enterprise technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners, and vendors.
- Serves as a security expert in application development, database design, network, and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping project teams comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Analyzes business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks and contributes to the development and maintenance of information security strategy and architecture.
- Engages with security specialists, enterprise architects and other functional area architects to ensure adequate enterprise security solutions are in place to sufficiently mitigate identified risks, and to meet business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a cybersecurity subject matter expert, assessing the business impact of cybersecurity risks to the enterprise and identifying options and recommendations for mitigating those risks.
- Work with Enterprise Architects and other functional area architects and security specialists to ensure adequate security solutions are in place throughout all IT systems and platforms to mitigate identified risks sufficiently and support business objectives.
- Serve as an expert in platform, application, storage, network, virtualization, cloud and mobile security best practices.
- Exercise thought leadership in the creation and maintenance of security architectures.
- Lead all resource planning, engagement management, and service development/improvement initiatives for this area.
A strong, complete, and working understanding of architecture-level information security and appropriate use enforcement technology solutions including advanced malware detection/prevention, mobile device virtualization/MDM, cloud security management, structured and unstructured database encryption, mobile application and remote API security, fine-grained application authorization and access control, security event visualization, big data user and entity behavior analytics, active adversary deception, and others.
A strong working understanding of contemporary security theory and application (including vulnerabilities, exploitation techniques and attack vectors).
Strong understanding of systems development life cycle to lead multifunctional projects or initiatives.
Knowledge of laws, regulations, and standards relevant to the US Healthcare industry.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including technical writing, documentation development, process mapping, and visualization). Must be able to effectively communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience).
A widely-recognized technical certification such as GIAC or CISSP is strongly preferred.
Minimum 8 years of combined hands-on IT and security architecture development and implementation work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments. Requires expert knowledge of security principles, issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms..
Minimum 2 years of experience in information security solution engineering or security service delivery.
Minimum 2 years of leadership experience with planning and managing security implementations and/or leading a team of technical resources. This role will require the management of several (2 to 4) concurrent large-scale enterprise wide information technology capability development projects.
Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Request Technology - Kyle Honn