Java Developer w/Data Security
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Identity Management Developer
You will have 4 years Java programming and exposure to access control procedures and data security.
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code into UAT and Production systems
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in primary functional area
- Create and implemented when rolling out new provisioning and role/group management
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for specific application
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- BS or BA degree
- Must have 4 years SQL and Java
- Must have exposure to access control procedures and processes Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.
- Experience with data security
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of software development/engineering life cycle through activity planning and coaching others across the different phases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to influence other technical teams and business partners
- Service oriented and work easily with users and IT management
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP
- Must be able to describe and communicate access control security policies
- Exposure in Sail Point and/or programming