Functional Architect - Identity Management - Agile - Functional Consul
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Nexere Consulting Limited
Functional Architect - Identity Management - Agile - Functional Consultant - French Speaking.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architect with a strong background in identity management to work on an exciting digital transformation project in Lille (France). You will be part of a senior team developing the various drivers which help to enhance and drive their digital workplace.
Skills & Experience
- Able to communicate at a corporate level in both French & English
- Apply the principles of modular architecture and respect the design patterns
- Have experience in the field of digital identity management and access
- Select reference models, points of view and adapted tools;
- Within the DIGITAL WORKPLACE community, you are responsible for all the techno-functional aspects of one of the three major products: Directory, Federation/SSO/MFA or Provisioning/Governance.
- Collect and structure transformation needs in the Identity field.
- Define trajectory scenarios from the existing architecture to the target architecture by defining stable and consistent levels (steps) for validation with stakeholders.
- Have good writing skills in French & English
- To know Agile organization methods
- To succeed to easily popularize and to have the capacity of restitution to the technical and functional teams.
Within the Digital Workplace, your mission as a functional architect is to define and implement the standardized, modular and secure infrastructure of identity products, in a logic of microservices. This is to allow access to applications for internal and external users, by securing data, in a hybrid cloud environment.
As such, and in collaboration with the teams, your missions are:
- Follow and develop the 5 drivers of our digital transformation (User Experience first, Open Agile product, Modular architecture, our inner platform, pragmatic business partner) on Identity products. Implement the Identities Strategy
- Collect business needs in order to guarantee the success of the trajectory decided by the team
- Be able to communicate Master the main office tools (PackOffice, SuiteOpenOffice.) Have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Identify and model the activities, processes and services to be rendered.
- Guarantee the functional coherence of the system as a whole