Sharepoint Application Engineer
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Sharepoint Application Engineer wanted for our Lausanne based client in the telecommunication sector.
- Several years of experience as an Application Engineer with strong knowledge in Microsoft collaboration platform
- Working experience with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019 on-prem administration, O365 Administration, primarily SharePoint online, Teams and Exchange online
- Expertise in workflow management such as SharePoint designer Workflow 2010/2013, MS Flow, Nintex workflow as well as forms management like Infopath forms, PowerApps and Nintex forms
- Languages: fluent English and French, both written and spoken
- Being responsible for the application Run including small software development projects along with setting up and maintaining the development and test environment
- Analysing and fixing of software errors in productive applications as well as Scripting with Windows Powershell and Powershell online modules such as AAD, SPO and Msol
- Implementing Change Requests and providing support in the implementation and integration tests of applications
- Creating and updating the documentation
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more