Project Manager - PMP/PMI - SDLC - Project Plans - Project Risk - Gove
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by UST Global
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Role: Project Manager (PMP/PMI)
UST Global is a leading digital technology services company that provides powerful solutions for Global 1000 companies. UST Global's mission is to lead companies through critical digital transformations to drive higher business value. UST Global specializes in six next generation digital services - design, cyber security, mobile, social, analytics and cloud. Powered by the mantra 'fewer clients, more attention'?, UST Global strives for excellence in providing their clients high quality services and a commitment to long-term success. Headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California, UST Global has over 17,000 associates; operating in 25 countries across four continents.
Due to the company's growth and increasing demands of projects from our customers, we are looking for a number of Project Managers to join our team locally in Sofia under our Bulgarian entity, whereby, you will manage the delivery of complex IT Programmes using PMP/PMI methodologies.
- Ability to perform all the functions of the Project Manager
- Commercial experience using PMP/PMI methodologies
- Ability to contribute in pre-sales activities if requested ie, providing project related materials and expertise in support of RFIs, RFPs or other client requests.
- Develop and manage project management plans from original concept through final implementation.
- Conduct financial analyses on project alternatives including cost/benefit analysis, to determine project feasibility and direction
- Develop and maintain project risk management plans ie coordinating project risk identification, qualification, response development and control
- Resource demand management experience and allocate/track resources to meet project requirements
- Participates to the coordination of procurement planning, source selection, contract administration and contract closeout (when appropriate)
- Review/shadow other project management team member schedules, plans and strategies and recommend enhancements
- Identify areas within the PPM Community where process improvements may benefit project performance
- Share activities and lessons learnt across PM community.
- Be a subject Matter Expert within the PPM Community
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology and tools including software.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and processes and PC desktop applications.
- Strong knowledge of business unit products and operations.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations impacting business unit industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent English speaker
- PMI/PMP Accredited
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years related experience
- Fluency in English
Location of work:
- Sofia (city centre)
For more information, kindly respond by submitting your updated CV and contact number for an immediate discussion and consideration.