Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Annapurna HR
Learning and Development Administrator, Professional Services, London, £30,000
A prestigious Insurance company is looking for an experienced L&D Administrator to join their London office. The global business is the market leader which specialises in commercial insurance.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support the Learning and Development department with various projects and programmes. The L&D Administrator will work closely with the Head of Management Development and Communications.
- Assist the L&D Consultant with all events;
- Keep the systems up to date;
- Provide administration for all training programmes;
- Book externa trainings and conferences
- Experience in a L&D focused role;
- A Level education;
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office and HR Systems);
- Desire To undertake CIPD qualification
If the role is of interest, please email Georgiana at (see below), or call at (see below).