Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Sanderson Recruitment Plc
My Financial Services client requires a CASS Analyst to join the CASS Support & Oversight function on a contract basis. This role will be based in North London.
CASS Analyst responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring the operational effectiveness of the systems and controls designed to achieve compliance with the FCA's CASS Sourcebook.
- Working in the area of Audit, Assurance, Incidents and Training
- Work on the audit planning and on the audit delivery of a complex audit involving multiple locations and platforms.
- Work alongside the CASS manager and supervise on-going assurance activities
CASS Analyst skills:
- Working within a CASS team in a financial services organisation; Experience with an audit firm considered, as an alternative.
- Experience of an audit of CASS controls, including managing and negotiating the detail of audit challenges and findings.
- Experience assessing and drafting CASS breaches and Firm responses for communication to auditor/regulator.
- Writing, assessing and improving reports for management and process documents.
- Experience risk-rating controls, building a Test Plan, designing Tests to evaluate controls in a business area.