ServiceNow ITSM Consultant
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client is looking for an experienced IT Service Management Consultant (ITSM)
This role is part of a continuous improvement initiative post transitioning from a region-based client service desk model to a global model. This position will work with cross-regional client service members and global service desk provider. The incumbent will be responsible to lead the standardisation of processes and procedures within our Global Client Support Services' organisation. Strong organisational skills will assist the incumbent with creating & implementing a strategy to take current, regional knowledge documentation and move to a single repository using a standard template and existing ITSM tool.
- Minimum of ten years' experience in Global Service Delivery/HELP Desk
- Leading regional to global transition IT initiatives with successful results
- Thorough understanding and practical application of IT Service Management (ITSM) disciplines
- Expertise working with and implementing ServiceNow ITSM tool
- Responsibility for global operations management, standardisation and delivery of integrated services
- Lead secondary phase of global service transition to implement standardised processes and procedures
- Incorporate industry best practices into processes and knowledge documentation utilize existing ITSM tool
- Simplify content and knowledge documents to ensure service agents can quickly identify resolution steps and optimize customer service experience
- Work with U.S. based corporate HQ members and local/regional IT teams by providing expert consultation to achieve desired results
- Evaluate and propose technology solutions which will deliver highly secure and dynamic IT services
- Document and map workflow and processes using current or new technologies.
PERSONAL SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working knowledge of Client Support Services including IT infrastructure technologies such as desktops, laptops, Servers, software & applications, printers, smartphones, tablets, Local Area Network, conferencing, etc.
- Practical experience leading global projects with a strong concentration standardising processes and procedures for a global company
- ITIL v3 foundation certified
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven effectively across multiple disciplines and cultures
- Ability to lead complex projects, monitor the results, and adjust as needed to ensure goals are accomplished.
- Ability to apply different strategies to influence stakeholders' benefits and value of global standardisation
- Ability to work through complex business & client challenges and collaborate in developing and
- implementing solutions.
- Fluent in English, orally and in writing Project language will be English.
IT Human Resources