Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Experis IT
Programme Planner/Scheduler- £40,000-45,000 - Portsmouth
A leading Defence and Security Consultancy are seeking an experienced Programme Planner/
Scheduler to work on a permanent basis on the South Coast.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious organisation who will enable you to work on exciting, cutting edge and solution based portfolio of projects and programmes.
You will be responsible for the delivery of planning and scheduling support across all projects and programmes throughout the business.
Whats on offer?
- Salary up to £45,000
- Great career progression working within a leading defence and security consultancy
- Generous benefits package
- Lead the scheduling and project controls support capability within the business
- You will be responsible for defining and implementing schedule software management processes and procedures
- Maintain project schedules and to ensure we keep project resources on track
- Provide regular project updates to stakeholders, and maintain contact with staff to monitor job progress
Qualification/Skills & Attributes:
- Programme or Project Controls Qualification
- Project management qualification
- Experience of operating as a project or programme scheduler
- Experience of managing a complex project or programme
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija.
Datasource Computer Employment
Spectrum IT Recruitment (South) Ltd
Austin Fraser Ltd