Events Admin Partner - Turkish
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Allen Recruitment Consulting
Events Admin Partner - Fluent Turkish
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require an Events Admin Partner with fluent Turkish and English and 2+ years event organisation experience, initially on an 9-month contract, to oversee admin tasks and operational tasks helping the team and EA to improve their efficiency.
Job Reference: BBBH 16050
What will an Events Admin Partner do?
- Creating and following Purchase orders for the team.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Help facilitate meetings as necessary - meet & greet, notes, follow-up on action items, etc
- Partner center visit registrations, room bookings, etc needed for hosting c level or key clients at our office
- Organizing C-level meetings
- Initiating team invite lists for events, and attendance/rsvp follow ups GYM etc
- Build a relevant audience list
- Track attendance with invitee's assistants
- Answer agenda related questions, order, track and deliver client swags
- Continue post event comms with chasing keynoters for event decks, creating externally shareable decks and sending to clients
- Sending broadcast emails such as product announcement, beta opportunity etc
- Swag arrangement for meetings, clients
- Compile and edit briefing materials
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years' event organization experience
- Min 2 years' experience in coordinating travel logistics
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- 2+ years of experience in calendar management
- Excellent computer skills and comprehension of Outlook
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email or Phone