C++ Software Developer
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Source Technology
C++ Software Developer - Mechatronics
C++ Software Developer is sought by a leading tech company based in Zug to join their highly talented Software Development Team developing multi-threaded applications across Linux platforms. This is a great opportunity for a C++ Software Developer to take ownership within a highly collaborative agile environment utilizing QT and Boost libraries to further the architecture of their software platforms. As a virtue my client is keen explore highly technical C++ Software Developer with a good academic grounding well versed in progressive development techniques and has a good background developing solutions in an agile, TDD, BDD environment.
The ideal fit is an accomplished C++ Software Developer who can speak German fluently or to at least B2 standard. Consequentially, a C++ Software Developer who is passionate in delivering high quality results, keen to work in a highly collaborative environment and who are highly motivated and open minded to problem solving and technology are sought.
There are excellent working benefits as well as working in an inclusive and modern environment with a tremendous working culture.
C++ Software Developer permanent profile required:
- Proven ability with modern versions of C++
- Well-practiced in utilizing QT and Boost libraries.
- Excellent hands-on experience and knowledge of developing multi-threaded applications and RTOS.
- Well-practiced in TDD and object-orientated programming as well as tangible skills in Agile environments.
- Must be a German speaker to at least B2 level or fluent as well as fluent in speaking and written English.
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or similar.
C++ Software Developer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP.
Salary: 100,000 - 130,000 CHF PA plus bonus package.
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Interview times: ASAP.