HR Business Partner,Telford, Pay & reward, CIPD
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
An HR Business Partner is required for a 12 month FTC with a view to go perm.
Ideally as a HR Business Partner you will have ideally have demonstrable experience of working with Data and MI in relation to rewards. You will also have strong experience of building relationships and partnering with business leads as part of your experience.
The following is essential criteria for the successful applicant;
- Pay and Reward specialist with 2/3 years exp of Partnering
- CIPD qualified Level 5 or 7
- A pay and reward SME or have significant experience of pay and reward in particular pay and reward strategy, ideally devising and implementing a strategy or developing a strategy, that can look at MI and data and analyse the reward structure and propose improvements to it.
- Have significant partnering experience
- Have some experience in Talent and Career progression, so again devising and implementing a career development strategy that is clear and accessible to employees and performance managers.
Pontoon - Capgemini
J & C Associates Ltd
Square One Resources