Cloud Security Administrator/Specialist
Posted on Apr 17, 2019 by Endeavour Recruitment
Endeavour Recruitment is seeking an experienced Cloud Security Administrator/Security Specialist, to be responsible for establishing and enhancing cloud security standard operating procedures, implementing and administering security services and mechanisms in the cloud for a renowned client in Geneva, Switzerland. The duration of this role is initially 3 months and the daily all-inclusive rate is 730 Swiss Francs.
Role and Responsibilities of the Cloud Security Administrator/Specialist:
- The key objective for this role will be the efficient, automated, orchestrated management and optimization of the technical cloud security control environment to enable deterrence, prevention, detection, containment of threat and the rapid business recovery in case of risk crystallization.
- Information Protection & Data Security administration
- Identity and access management administration
- Application Security administration: configure and administer application security mechanisms and services such Web Application Firewall (WAF), API Gateways and Content Delivery Network.
- DDOS protection & Response administration
- Network Security
- Perform the administration of the Security/logging account in the cloud.
- Administration of endpoint security and security operation support.
- Central administration and Deployment of Next Generation EDR and Next Generation AV agent on cloud workload.
- Central administration of configuration of Container Security mechanisms.
- Centralized configuration and administration of the container security solution
- Implementation and administration of centralized Cloud Threat Detection services and mechanisms
- Level II Support
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- A masters degree in information security, computer science, engineering, mathematics, business or related discipline.
- A university degree in a relevant discipline plus two years of relevant experience in addition to the experience requested below may be accepted in lieu of an advanced degree.
- CISSP and/or CCSP Certification.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator and/or AWS Certified Security Specialist certifications
- Additional certifications such as AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate, CCNP-Security, JNCP, MCITP, RHCSS, CEH, ITIL Certified Foundation.
- Successful completion of the SANS SEC545 course - Cloud Security Architecture and Operations
- At least seven years working as IT Security administrator/specialist or similar position, with 3 years relevant professional experience in cloud security administration in regulated industries (eg Government, Finance, Health).
Please get in touch for further details on this excellent, not to be missed contract opportunity!