Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Experis IT
To undertake the Disassembly, Inspection then Repair, Assembly and Test of our Surface Wellhead & Completion equipment together with ancillary equipment in accordance with company and client procedures
- Read and understand Drawings and Engineering part Specifications
- Strip, clean & inspect equipment and record findings
- Assemble products in accordance with applicable Drawings and Engineering Part Specifications and any specific Assembly Procedures.
- Set up finished Assemblies/Products and Pressure/Function test in accordance with routing
- Book and record time accurately to work orders
- Work in a safe and environmentally friendly manner in accordance with our EHS procedures giving due care and diligence to Colleagues and workplace.
- Time served Mechanical Apprentice with City & Guilds or SVQ/NVQ Levels 2 or 3.
- Qualifications can be offset by Accredited Prior experience and attained skill sets
- Proactive & Positive attitude to EHS & Quality.
- Ability and initiative to work by themselves and as part of a team.
- Knowledge & Experience of working with Surface Wellhead & Xmas Tree Assemblies
- Experience with using inspection & measurement equipment
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Report writing skills.
- PC skills to include: MS Office, Oracle ERP