Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Experis IT
Administrator - Highly organised, Excellent Communication Skills
We are actively looking to secure an efficient and diligent Administrator to join Experis.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We require an Administrator to join the team here at Experis, working onsite with Europe's leading Entertainment company located in Osterley, West London. The successful Administrator will provide the client with an effective, professional and efficient administration recruitment service for all vacancies, ensuring all client systems are updated and accurate throughout the end to end recruitment process.
- Provide administrative support for the end to end temporary recruitment process
- Provide guidance and advice to managers and agencies regarding contractual queries, agency Terms and Conditions and rate confirmations
- Support the analysis and tracking of costs and savings, ensuring all rate reductions are recorded in the system
- Provide adhoc resourcing support to the Consultants as required
- Work with Finance Teams regarding invoice queries, approvals and rate changes of temporary agency resources
- Develop strong networks with all agencies and act as the main point of contact for all new contract placements and contract extensions
- Accurately maintain the HR database
- Effectively monitor and respond to all correspondence, emails and post received ensuring actions are completed within SLA
- Ensure all transactions carried out, are in accordance with the current legislation (Data Protection Act)
This role will require the following skills and experience:
- Excellent organisational skills with the capability to work to tight deadlines
- Accustomed to working within a busy environment
- Meticulous eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to own initiative as well as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Confidence when liaising with both candidates and clients
- Literate in a variety of MS packages, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience working within Recruitment or HR would be beneficial
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.