Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by ISR Recruitment Ltd
Contract (3-6 months)
£20 per hour
The Opportunity: An initial 3-6 month assignment to support and co-ordinate various risk assessments, with sending out audit emails, incident report process, etc. Candidates must have at least 6 months experience in Health and Safety, with previous project support experience in a similar role and environment. Candidates with a current NEBOSH certification or equivalent is a strong plus.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct and/or support risk assessments and other consultancy services to control workplace hazards
- Support and manage interactions between sites in EMEA with Consultants and arrange gap assessments, risk assessments, training, ergonomic assessments & general coordination of site visits
- Carry out risk assessments (general, back to work, pregnancy, ergonomic, etc.), as and when required, for the UK offices (Uxbridge, Holborn and Cambridge)
- Policies, procedures & reporting to ensure compliance
- Ensure EH&S (Environment, Health & Safety) performance, compliance and improving culture across all sites
- Provide advice/assistance to EMEA sites with health and safety requirements (follow up from audits, policy/SOPs)
- Assist with providing advice and support to projects in for areas of responsibilities, to ensure EHS&S considerations throughout the project life cycle. (eg review of appropriate documentation)
- Support EH&S initiatives & campaigns at the UK offices physically and remotely for other countries
Applications: To learn and understand more about this newly created contract role based in Uxbridge working as an Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices or please share with me a copy of your very latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.