Full Stack .NET Developer
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is a prominent and well-regarded solutions provider.
Within IT development in Belgium, the team is responsible for the development and maintenance of software applications for internal and external customers (both in Belgium and internationally) in the following domains:
- Pay calculation (in the broad sense of the word)
- Various processes to the government such as ASR, DIMONA, AG513
- Financial processes (invoicing, funds to the government)
- Generate and manage various output (including payslips, wage documents, declarations), for both employers, employees and the government.
Their customer is looking for an employee who will be deployed in the latter domain (generating and managing output).
Specifically, the job will involve:
Working with colleagues, you will explore how the client can evolve existing and new applications. After delivery of the developed programs you will also be responsible for the aftercare.
All this is done in an agile working environment.
What is expected from you?
Knowledge and experience in the following technologies
- IBM DB2, SQL Server
- Visual Studio, TFS, IIS, GIT
If this role does interest you, please get in touch with me at the earliest convenience.