Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by ISR Recruitment Ltd
Contract (18 months)
£17 to £19 per hour
We are looking to attract HR/CIPD graduates with around 12-24 months of post-qualification experience to join a global healthcare company based in the West London for an initial 18 month contract.
Skills and Experience:
- HR/CIPD qualified with 1-2 year's post-graduation experience working in a corporate, blue chip business
- Familiar with current general HR policies and procedures
- Possess a strong Customer Service orientation, with solid verbal, written, interpersonal and telephone communication skills
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide HR support to affiliate markets with a focus on delivering a high level of customer service to the HR Business Partners, Managers and Employees on a range of HR processes
- Undertake all on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Support the annual Performance Management cycle (employee reviews) and respond to employee and HR Business Partner queries
- Provide Subject Matter expertise in HR processes, policies and tools for the UK and Europe
- Working with the in-house CRM technology to track and manage inquiries for reporting and analysis purposes
To learn more about how you can become involved with our client's HR Shared Services Centre in West London and take your career through to the next stage working alongside HRBPs and Country Managers to deliver a first class service and experience to all internal employees; please call and speak with Edward in our London offices or please send me a copy of your very latest CV for an immediate call back.