Engineer Cash Management
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
Engineer Payments & Cash Management
As developer for our finance environment your are keeping our IT up-and-running. You'll fix incidents and problems, prepare and implement modifications, as well as execute life cycle management activities. You work according to the Agile DevOps method.
As analyst you are responsible for delivering IT solutions that support the relevant business processes, are secure, perform adequately and are able to absorb required functional and technical changes.
Our Client is facing several challenges in the finance environment, including the implementation of IFRS17 and the integration of Delta Lloyd in our client. You will participate in finding and implementing solutions to these challenges. Specifically, you will be working in the team 'Payments & Cash Management'.
The team is responsible for the running and changing a collection of IT solutions supporting various financial business processes including Domestic and International Payments, Cash Management, Procurement, Bank Account Management, Internal Invoicing and Currency Rates Management.
The IT solutions include:
- FIS Corporate Payment Hub (formerly known as Clear2Pay Corporate Payment Hub)
- Sage XRT Treasury
- Esize procurement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science (HBO or university)
- Must have technical skills: Windows Server, Oracle database, IBM WebSphere, IBM Cognos and IBM Open Pages modules, Splunk
- Effective in your communication with a good balance between empathy and persuasiveness. (English and/or Dutch)
- Knowledge of and experience in Corporate Finance, including Payments or Cash Management is highly preferred
- Self-starter when it comes to organizing and mobilizing and delegate to those involved, creative and proactive in your approach and solutions.
- General knowledge of databases, specifically Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with SQL to build queries.
- Conceptual knowledge of logical network traffic and protocols, think of DNS Servers, Firewalls, web protocols, certificates etc is highly preferred.
Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
IT Human Resources
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd