Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a IAM Architect.
This individual needs to be a true architect and have experience with Active Directory, SAML SSO, and CyberArk. This company is moving to Sailpoint and they need an architect to help migrate them to Sailpoint.
- Provide Expert access troubleshooting and production support as needed in all systems across the enterprise especially related to Active Directory, IAM, Privileged ID Management, and SAML technologies
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively identify solutions
- Identify and lead large and complex Continuous Improvement projects seeking opportunities to more effectively address team processes and customer needs.
- Guide team members on less complex Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of troubleshooting and configuring Drivers, Privileged ID Management, and SAML SSO integrations.
- Has an advanced understanding of enterprise workflows enabling them to perform advanced troubleshooting and create advanced workflows.
- Building, releasing and importing
- Identity Access related changes.
- Lead large projects, manage and train team members assigned to projects, with little to no direction.
- Coaching and serving as a technical escalation resource to team members and groups in or outside the department on all Identity Access related technical issues.
- Understanding of Cloud solution best practices and integration techniques.
- Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends and plans the implementation of new or updated information security technologies
- Lead security project implementation from conception, design, testing and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent job experience.
- 7+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms.
- 7 or more years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
- Expert understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment.
- Expert understanding of certificate based authentication and certificate management (eg SSL and PKI).
- Expert understanding of position based security model within the HR Org and distribution throughout the enterprise.
- Experience in implementation and management of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud (eg Federation, SAML, etc.).
- Knowledge and ability to teach/mentor an Engineer II provides regular knowledge transfer to team members.
- Experienced in leading large security access system upgrades/projects.
- Ability to add/change and provision roles and tasks in an IAM environment via standard business applications.
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of how an IDA system integrates with SAP.
- Experience writing, executing and troubleshooting advanced Power Shell Scripts.
- Has an advanced understanding of an IAM environment and related technologies, including Active Directory and SAP
- Ability to troubleshoot user account and directory object issues throughout the IAM environment including Privileged ID Management, Active Directory, and SAML environment.
- Advanced understanding of troubleshooting and configuring the IAM landscape including Privileged ID Management and SAMIL SSO integrations.
Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Request Technology - Anthony Honquest