Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Experis IT
We are looking for a Master Scheduler to join our client based in Farnborough. The successful candidate will be employed on a permanent basis and will report into the Plant Manager.
- planning rules and modifiers to drive manufacturing software,
- planning and monitoring the cost of projects,
- preparing schedules with inputs from several prime contract sources, and understanding the work and time involved in planning each activity,
- planning, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring products through the complete production cycle.
- strong/excellent user ability in SAP
- electromechanical background/knowledge
- advanced in MS Excel (conversant ability with Pivots, VLOOKUP, advanced formulae etc.
- Location: Farnborough
- Duration: permanent
- Salary: negotiable
Please apply by submitting your CV or call Emma Jones.