IT Analytics Solution Architect
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is a prominent and highly-regarded household name.
For a critical program in finance we are looking for a IT solution architect. The scope of the project is to build an innovative augmented analytics solution leveraging R and other analytics tools.
* The IT solution architect will make sure that all components of the solution from data input, to algorithm and data output (visualization) are connected and coherent
* Agrees and controls technical architecture and landscape for industrialization
* Designs overall solution including data input and output by working with the different architecture teams and system owners
* Responsible for the delivery of the interfacing
* Master the Finance Data Foundation and flows. By working with the system Solution Experts and Data owners, you will help to create the visibility on the Finance Datasets and contribute in deepening UCB's ability to unlock the power of data
* Manages and coordinates technical activities amongst different team members (data engineers, data scientists, UX developers) and follow-up on daily actions
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or related
- 4+ years of experience with IT architecture design and expertise on core components (R, Shiny, SAP, ETL, Datawarehousing)
- Experience with Data Warehouse and Analytics/Reporting solutions in a finance context. The core solutions you will be exposed to are mainly SAP BW (Hana), Qlik, R/Shiny, Cognos BI and IBM TM1.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP (FI/CO) is considered a plus.
- Experience with Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Project management expertise and proven track record in managing relationships with business partners and external IT suppliers. Experience with Agile project methodology
- You understand key financial concepts and have worked in this area already. Terms as Forecasting, Opex, P&L, COGS, balance sheets, don't scare you.
- Love to think strategically, holistic and value focused. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are Solution oriented
- Fast paced, changing environment doesn't scare you. On the contrary, you easily adapt and can contribute to the team thanks to your can-do attitude
If you have the required skills for this role please send me a CV and advise when is a good time to call.