Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Linux Admin - Krakow, Poland
We are looking for an experienced Linux Admin to join a dynamic and busy international team. The role will provide the opportunity for Linux Admin professional hard core to share ideas, information and innovation with a global team of technologists.
German Language is must.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Linux Servers/Virtualization (RHEL, SLES )
- Installing and Maintaining kickstart environment (PXE Boot/DHCP/TFTP)
- Configuration and administration of LVM and Veritas logical volume manager.
- Installation and configuration of HA environment using Linux cluster or Veritas Cluster.
- Patch and Package administration
- Printer Administration
- Writing Shell Scripts to acomplish day to day system administration task
- Configuring and supporting domains
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issue
- Administer and configure various FS like JFS,ext2, ext3, OCFS & Pseudo FS
- Installation, configuration and management of Network Bonding and I/O Multipathing
- Knowledge on Apache virtual hosting, SSL website config
- Understanding of SAN and NAS storage.
- Administration of NIS or LDAP environment
- Configuring Unix Security baseline
- Performance Management & fine tuning
- Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning
- Configuring and supporting Rack Servers/Chassis ( HP Blades/Rack Mount, IBM, Dell x86 Servers )
Tons of training opportunities and possibilities
An international working environment
If you are interested in this position and are looking to continue growing as a Linux Admin please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.