Vice President, Financial Consultant - Del Mar, CA
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Fidelity Investments
With your superior knowledge and incomparable integrity, we know that clients invest their trust in you. Join a team that also invests in you with key product and service offerings, sophisticated technology and a world class investment platform. Here, you will build long-term, trusting relationships with customers by bringing them peace of mind as you guide them through wealth management and retirement planning strategies.
The Expertise We're Looking For
- Series 7 and series 63 licenses in current and in good standing prior to hire
- Series 66 (or 63/65) and Insurance Licenses or obtain them within 6 months of hire
- A college degree is preferred
- A CFP certification is preferred
- Experience managing a book of business and/or financial planning experience
The Purpose of Your Role
Fully supported by an open architecture product platform and the best resources and professionals in the industry, you cultivate relationships with our most sophisticated investors. Your sharp focus, motivational skills and leadership qualities are prime attributes as you provide the appropriate investment solutions to existing clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers.
The Skills You Bring
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with High Net Worth clientele
- Exceptional knowledge of trust, estate planning, tax planning, insurance and complex financial planning
- Collaborating with multiple business partners allows you to create an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the client's broad range of investment needs
The Value You Deliver
- No longer spending time on cold calls and sourcing new clients, you are able to make an impact in the lives of your clients through deepening relationships and complex financial planning
- Your integrity, insights, communication skills and meticulous planning will allow you to deliver the very best service and help customers to reach their retirement goals
- Utilizing your expertise to cultivate the talent of the branch team through coaching and mentoring
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.