Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Trek Bicycle
Our mission is to create products we love and take care of our customers. We value our team, making sure the best is on the field. We value new ideas from anywhere, inspiring others with our positive energy, dealing with reality to make the tough calls, and getting things done fast- turning ideas into reality.
Financial Performance = 50%
- Actively work the sales floor interacting with customers and employees to achieve the store sales goals.
- Will be one of the top two (2) sales people in the store. Lead all staff in world class customer service to deliver on all financial goals of the organization.
- Participate in the annual budgeting process, quarterly/monthly financial review meetings as needed, and other meetings as necessary for the financial health of the business.
High Performance Staff = 25%
- Organize, implement, and validate staff training. "Training" will include but not be limited to sales, merchandising, Daily Task List, Ascend POS, Ascend Analytics, and product training.
- Validate training through a variety of methods including active role-playing, Trek University, secret shop reviews, and direct observation.
- Will conduct a bi-weekly leadership meeting with Service Lead, Sales Lead & Inventory lead to review prior 2 week performance as well as future planning.
Store Merchandising and Operations = 15%
- Participate in the merchandising of the store to ensure a professional, accessible, and inviting shopping experience.
- Merchandising includes but is not limited to sorting, straightening, fixture arrangement, and feature displays.
- Monitoring store supplies and ordering/purchasing as needed.
- Responsible for exporting daily iif files into QuickBooks at least weekly.
Human Resources = 10%
- Actively participate in all facets of human resources and staffing within the store.
- This includes interviewing potential employees, completing new-hire paperwork, scheduling, and discipline.
- Miscellaneous Duties
- Perform other duties as prescribed by management as needed.