Sales Associate (Part-Time)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Trek Bicycle
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you're on our team, you're taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we'll give it right back. Sound pretty sweet? Then come join us!
What you'll do
First thing you need to know: this isn't a typical retail gig. As a Trek Sales Associate, you'll be on the frontlines helping people have fun by riding bikes. You'll get to learn about some of the smartest products in the cycling industry, make thoughtful recommendations to your customers, and carry on meaningful relationships with riders in your community.
The pace is fast, the customers are curious, and having an all-for-one, customer-centric team mentality is huge. We value hospitality skills first, and we'd rather hire someone who's eager to learn than someone who thinks they know it all. If you're already a bike expert, that's awesome. If not, we'll train you. The key is that you know how to treat customers, evaluate their needs, and exceed their expectations.
What you'll bring to the team
- A positive, pitch-right-in attitude and motivation to help every customer find what they need
- Fantastic hospitality-a warm, approachable manner, great listening skills, and a drive to help in any way you can-even on the toughest, busiest days
- Great communication with customers and teammates
- A desire to cultivate customer relationships and create your own client base
- A commitment to deliver the best possible cycling experience for each customer