Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Raising Cane's
The Facilities Services Manager is responsible for the planning, organization, execution and communication regarding service related issues. Furthermore, he/she will act as the conduit for both the RSO and Facilities to deploy programs and elicit feedback. He/she handles all aspects of field management including the management of service providers to ensure quality, maintain brand standards, maximize life of company assets and assure that brand standards and procedures are achieved.Responsibilities
- Restaurant and Cross-Functional support: Trouble shooting and triage of all service related issues, Manages WO's and ad-hoc operations requests. Field management and QA checks of Service Provider performance. Perform punch inspections at new restaurant openings and 11 month inspections. Respond appropriately to customer queries and escalate as needed.
- ·Manages Service Providers: Develop and manages a Service Provider network to ensure 100% coverage of all trades in all areas we serve. Prepares Requests for Proposal (RFP), review proposals and invoices to ensure good overall value and inspects work to ensure it meets our high standards.
- Equipment & Building Maintenance and Replacement: Conduct assessments. Identifies current and future capital needs, develops budgets and manages special projects such as; Refresh Program, Fryer Swap out and other special projects, as assigned. Places equipment order, Manages equipment installation and startup.
- Emergency Facilities Support: Provides Emergency, day or night, support for all types of Emergency situations including assessments, recovery response, emergency service, backup utility services.
- Provides Regional Leadership: Participates on the Regional operations team, provides R&M P&L updates, Capital spend vs budget and other regional metrics, rollouts or initiatives. Assist in Facilities Strategic Plan implementation, Communication and partnering with cross functional department initiatives. Provide continuous improvement ideas and implements appropriately, Participates on the change management process and may conduct Initiative research.
- Performs General Office Administration: Including expense reports, status reports, project planning etc. as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in a Repair and Maintenance / Facilities Management role within the Restaurant industry
- Knowledge and experience with the following:
- HVAC /Mechanical, Refrigeration, Plumbing, Electrical, General Building Construction, Kitchen Equipment, Soda and Co2 systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office [Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook]
- Should be proficient in use of a CMMS data base
- Blue Print reading experience
- Must be system & process driven
- Should have a professional demeanor
- Must be a self-starter
- Results Oriented - Gets results and achieves goals
- Display strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills
- Display excellent project management, organizational & scheduling skills
- Be fair and objective in decision making
- Complete projects successfully and pay close attention to details
- Prioritize and complete duties and tasks with a sense of urgency
- Be deadline oriented and complete tasks or projects in a timely manner
- Be able to evaluate work completed to measure effectiveness
- Experience of Service Delivery with high level of customer service focus
- Build effective relationships both internally and externally, ability to communicate at all levels
- Be able to successfully function during times of uncertainty and changing priorities.
- Remains calm, maintains perspective and responds in a professional manner when faced with tough situations
- Travel up to 60-70%