Account Manager for rapidly expanding Manchester based firm
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Claremont Consulting Ltd
My Client is undergoing huge expansion and is, as a result, looking to recruit Account Managers to join their growing team
The Head Office is to the south of Manchester but this role will, after training, be predominantly field and home based. It is imperative that you have a car (all mileage paid) as you will be looking at upwards of six client visits a week.
The main thrust of this role will be to provide excellent account management to new and existing clients.
Responsibilities will include.
- Relationship development
- Client and customer management
- Troubleshooting problem areas
- Customer journey management
- Building the broker portfolio
- Broker management
- Building supplier relationships
To be considered for this role you simply need to show that you have
- account management and/or sales background
- the ability to negotiate
- problem solver
- team player
- good time management skills
- excellent at presenting solutions, innovations, updates etc
- good at networking
- car owner/driver
- excellent communication skills
These are superb roles and the client is looking at all levels of experience.
If the perfect candidate is you then please send me your CV and I will get back to you ASAP
Accion Labs UK Ltd
Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Mortimer Spinks a trading division of Harvey Nash Plc