Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Windows Admin - Krakow, Poland
We are looking for an experienced Windows Admin to join a dynamic and busy international team. The role will provide the opportunity for Windows Admin professional hard core to share ideas, information and innovation with a global team of technologists.
German language is must.
- Good Knowledge of Windows Server Migration (File/AD/DFS/DHCP) - (Mandatory Requirement)
- Experience in all aspects of Windows Server including Installation/Configuration/Administration/troubleshooting and best practices
- Good Knowledge of Active Directory 2008R2/2012 - (Mandatory Requirement)
- Strong troubleshooting skills on Windows Server Issues, Problem Fixing, Root Cause Analysis and configurations
- Good Knowledge of Windows Clustering
- Experience on Windows Patching WSUS/SCCM etc.
- Prior Experience to work on Enterprise level organization (Mandatory Requirement)
- Knowledge of Server builds/day to day Service requests
- Good Understanding of VM environment
- ITIL knowledge/Certification Understanding of Change/Incident/Problem Management
- Knowledge of Scripting Batch/PowerShell/VB
Tons of training opportunities and possibilities
An international working environment
If you are interested in this position and are looking to continue growing as a Windows Admin please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.