IT Service Desk Manager
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by IT Human Resources
IT SERVICE DESK MANAGER REQUIRED SIX MONTH CONTRACT LUXUMBOURG !
A leading IT client is looking for an IT service Desk Manager to work a six month freelance assignement in Luxumbourg.
* Minimum of ten years' experience in Global Service Delivery/HELP Desk
* Leading regional to global transition IT initiatives with successful results
* Thorough understanding and practical application of IT Service Management (ITSM) disciplines
* Expertise working with and implementing ServiceNow ITSM tool
* Responsibility for global operations management, standardization and delivery of integrated services
PERSONAL SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Working knowledge of Client Support Services including IT infrastructure technologies such as desktops, laptops, Servers, software & applications, printers, smartphones, tablets, Local Area Network, conferencing, etc.
* Practical experience leading global projects with a strong concentration standardizing processes and procedures for a global company
* ITIL v3 foundation certified
* Strong interpersonal skills and proven effectively across multiple disciplines and cultures
* Ability to lead complex projects, monitor the results, and adjust as needed to ensure goals are accomplished.
* Ability to apply different strategies to influence stakeholders' benefits and value of global standardization
* Ability to work through complex business & client challenges and collaborate in developing and
* implementing solutions.
APPLY NOW !
IT service Desk Manager
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.