Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Stelfox Ltd
Location: Dublin City
Duration: 12 months, rolling contract
Are you a Data Analyst searching for your next contract position? A major client of Stelfox are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join the team in Dublin. If you have strong SQL development and Teradata experience, keep reading below for more details.
On the Data management team, you will ensure the foundations of code are clean, pure and precise. You will be pivotal in the establishment of a single, consistent, accurate reconciled source of data for all data teams in the company; which is recognised for excellence in data and analytics.
I am looking for someone who can stand over the quality of their own work taking ownership of the solution and assisting colleagues in identifying and rectifying issues, while documenting work requests, outputs and conclusions, appropriately tailored to the specific stakeholder demands of each engagement. Does this sound interesting?
Then keep reading below for daily tasks and responsibilities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Drive the root cause analysis of Data Quality issues
- Monitor and track remediation activities
- Lead analysis work, capture, evaluate and document data changes, working with business and technical teams, to ensure efficiency in delivery
- Profile data to discover issues and report on data quality
- Provide clear and complete status reports to Management to facilitate departmental reporting and issue capture and/or resolution
- Develop strong relationships with business sponsors, SMEs, colleagues and stakeholders
- Look for the best solution to prevent data quality issues arising, such as changes to business processes, IT changes etc.
- Identify/anticipate business needs outside of explicit project-level requests.
If you are excited by the prospect of putting your skills to the test in a new position, apply today for immediate consideration or contact me directly (see below)