IT Ops Engineer
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Ops Engineer
I'm looking for a creative, vigorous, detail-minded and passionate IT Ops Engineer. This is a long term-assignment for 18-24 months, located in Amsterdam.
* You will join the team in a OPS Engineering role, the rest of your team consists of experienced engineers. Within the assignment you will have the opportunity to expand/broaden your knowledge of different technologies, software packages, etc.
Your main tasks will be:
* You coordinate and regulate the installation, stability and monitoring of (D)-T-A-P environments.
* You coordinate, and ensure, all risk controls are at par so we can continuously deploy our services.
* You give advice on, coordinate, and implement life cycle management activities
* You ensure an efficient and effective handling incident, configuration, change management within your team.
* You actively participate in the Scrum process and in Continuous Delivery Engineering Practices.You will play a positive role with your DevOps team growing the experience and knowledge within your team.
Knowledge and experience of:
* (Administration of) Windows Server 2012/16
* Active Directory/LDS
* Continuous delivery/Continuous integration tooling (TFS/GIT/Artifactory/Ansible/Jenkins/etc.)
* Microfocus Enterprise server
* Monitoring (ELK/Prometheus)
* Scheduling software: Universal Automation Center (or similar)
* Test automation
* Positive attitude
* Good social and communication skills
* Team player
* Strong analytical skills
* Innovative and out-of-the-box solution thinking
* Dutch and/or English speaking and writing skills
If this position sounds if interest and you believe yourself to be a good match, please get in touch for more detail or feel free to send in your latest CV for review.