Accounts Payable Administrator
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Experis IT
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator working for a global Defence & Engineering organisation on a permanent basis in Surrey.
The successful candidate will provide administration support to the business procure to pay team, delivering agreed service levels to internal and external customers and stakeholders/suppliers.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Defence & engineering business with excellent career progression.
Whats on offer?
- Salary up to £19,000
- Great career progression working within a leading Defence & Technology business
- Generous benefits package (Flexible Working Hours, Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers)
- Engage with both internal stakeholders and external suppliers by phone and email to resolve issues & queries
- Clearing invoices & dealing with any queries
- Reconciliation of monthly statements
- Ad Hoc administration - Providing support to the Travel & Expenses team
Qualification/Skills & Attributes:
- Previous experience with high volume administration
- Experience with SAP and Concur
- Accounts Payable Experience preferable
- Ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels
If you would like to be considered for the position please submit an application or contact Sarah Kesaulija
Damia Group LTD
Stott and May
Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited