Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Western Enterprises
Full Time Assembler with benefits
- Work as a member of a group in an assembly line
- Comprehend and follow production & test methods
- Pull parts as needed for assembly
- Comprehend and follow production routing and bills of material.
- Operate hydraulic or manual presses and other simple machines in assembly process.
- Understand and follow employee handbook.
- Follow and maintain accuracy of all inventory procedures.
- Understand and know where the Material Safety Data Sheets are located.
- Follow all safety rules & requirements.
- Fill out daily labor cards correctly and completely.
- Observe working hour schedules (starting time, quitting, rest & clean up periods)
- Able to cross train as needed.
- Maintain all surrounding areas for cleanliness, orderliness and organization.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Basic computer skills
- Opportunity for voluntary overtime
- Medical coverage offered (multiple plan options)
- Paid holidays & vacation (for full time and part time)
- Company covered life insurance
- Company funded pension plan
- Sick and Accident benefit
- Air conditioned facility
- Opportunities in Avon Lake and Westlake locations
- 1st shift hours: 7:00am-3:00pm