Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Catholic Charities Diocese of Cleveland
Catholic Charities, Diocese of Cleveland is seeking an experienced Application Specialist. This individual will work with members of our IS team to provide EHR software application support for our end users. The Application Specialist will assist in user acceptance testing of software upgrades; create and edit SQL tables, views and queries and participate in special projects. Want to learn more... Apply today!
The Information Services department provides technical support for Catholic Charities programs and services. We maintain the system's hardware, software systems, databases, and networks to assist staff in providing services to our clients.
What you will do:
- Provide software application support for end users on our EHR system.
- Participate in user acceptance testing of software upgrades.
- Create and edit SQL tables and view and run queries as needed.
- Combination of education and experience normally represented by a Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a technical support environmentand sufficient training in Crystal Report writing and in developing SQL tables, views and queries; Avatar exposure desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- General understanding of healthcare industry, including electronic client record management and billing systems. Avatar exposure desirable.
- Must have a technical aptitude to diagnose and solve computer problems.
- Must be able to explain complex technical information in a way that is understandable to lay persons, and create step-by-step guides for end users.
- Must have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and work independently. .
- Must have strong organizational skills, be detailed oriented with the ability to be flexible and work as part of a team.
- Must possess the ability to work well with staff at all levels and external contracted vendors.
- Must be able to effectively work and prioritize multiple projects with deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistical data to define and obtain metrics to measure outcomes and provide meaningful management information.
- Ability to work with and communicate with employees who have diverse levels of experience and responsibilities.
- Willingness to work a diverse schedule that may include evenings and weekends.
- Must have valid Ohio Driver's license and reliable transportation for local travel.
- Final applicant is required to be fingerprinted to complete background check.