Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by The Cleveland Orchestra
The Cleveland Orchestra has been for decades a point of pride in its hometown. It is universally admired for its world-class credentials, its gifted musicians, and its acoustically perfect and visually stunning concert hall. The orchestra welcomes people of all ages, all walks of life, and invites them to experience something that is unique in the world.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant who will be responsible for supporting and assisting the President & CEO of The Cleveland Orchestra in a confidential, professional and sensitive manner by interacting with staff, trustees, orchestra members, guest artists, and patrons on the President & CEO's behalf; scheduling and organizing the President & CEO's calendar and events; liaising with Trustees; and managing various internal and external correspondence and communications.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- 7 to 10 years of senior or C-level administrative experience
- Computer skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Knowledge of databases such as Tessitura highly desirable
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail
- Demonstrated independent, mature judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to consistently maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Ability to successfully prioritize to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Knowledge of orchestral music/operations/environment highly desirable
- Occasional travel to local and regional meetings and events
- Must be able to occasionally work evening and weekend hours
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package, including a 403(b) plan with employer match, along with the opportunity to work with a world-renowned Orchestra.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer