Applications Security Architect
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client, one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a talented Applications Security Architect. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance. The right candidate is detail oriented and self motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Design Security test processes and tooling.
- Identify security check points in SDLC.
- Evaluate static/dynamic testing tools.
- Document practices and guidelines.
- Conduct Security Tests and Verification.
- Collaborate with application managers and the security compliance team.
- Coordinate in house/third parties testing.
- Provide assistance/training to application development staff.
- Assist in incorporating security into the application design.
- Bachelors degree with 2+ years' of applications security analyst experience.
- 3+ years' of experience as an applications developer.
- Proficient in standard security assessment and testing tools.
- Knowledge of common application security issues and remediation.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not open to relocation expenses.
ID: JS13126 - Applications Security Architect
Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Request Technology - Robyn Honquest