Senior Systems Engineer
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by TeamBradley
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our clients are growing and they are turning to TeamBradley to help them grow! Our client is currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer. A good fit for this opportunity would be a detail oriented, self started who is customer service focused. Someone who can be a leader and build relationships with team members. You must have outstanding communication and can explain technical issues clearly to others.
*Must be open to a 90 day contract to hire situation.*
- Project Implementation Lead: The SSE will lead the deployment of IT projects for our clients.
- Assist team members and project managers in defining project scope and milestones as necessary to successful complete projects.
- Evaluate system performance to diagnose deficiencies and help develop solutions for improvement.
- Level 3 Escalation.
- Maintenance, investigate, design, development, documentation and testing of client network environments through a schedule of onsite and remote work.
- Propose new network related technology trends, make suggestions and develop plans for the future network infrastructure.
- Engage in technical discussions with clients and client stakeholders.
- Administer training for the field engineering team.
- Document all work performed and maintain accurate documentation of client's network environment.
- Effective Utilization target of 90%.
- On call rotation during off hours.
- Local travel to clients - must have reliable transportation.
- Degree or equivalent of relevant work experience.
- One or more of the following certifications:
- MCSA/MCSE Windows Server 2003 or above.
- MCITP (Server, Messaging)
- Citrix CCA
- CCNA with Specialization (Security, Voice, Wireless)
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- SonicWALL: CSSA
- 5+ years' experience deploying, analysing, maintaining and troubleshooting Windows Server and Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Expertise knowledge of practical deployment experience in virtualized environments and Firewall appliances.
- Knowledgeable designing, installing and supporting networks in multiple environments.
- Expertise knowledge of practical installation and administration experience of data backup and disaster.
- Expertise knowledge of WLAN, and wireless security concepts.
- 5+ years' deploying all aspects of network environments.
- Advanced understanding of and practical deployment experience of the following protocols and networking services: TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs (Site-to-Site, Client-to-site and SSL), VLANs, ACLs, Routing, Layer 2 & Layer 3 Switching.
- Expertise knowledge of deploying and supporting Microsoft Office.
- Expertise knowledge of practical deployment experience of client and server mobile messaging.
- Experience implementing IT projects.
- Demonstrated skill with diagram software.
- Firm computer analysis and diagnostic skills with the ability to implement solutions.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID: JS13113 - Senior Systems Engineer