P2P/Supply Chain Consultant Expert- Zurich,Switzerland- German & Engli
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Zurich, Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Main duties will include the following:
In the area of Supply Chain & Procurement Operations you will accompany clients in the implementation of procurement transformation programs - from analyze to strategy and concept development to implementation and from planning execution over a 3 days workshop at the client premises.
- You will work with clients to develop the next generation of supply chain. You will be key contributor and progressively start leading work streams in client engagements and will work in multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high quality services in line with proven global methodologies and tools.
- Would the business case provided at the end of the 3 day workshop lead to commercial agreement for project implementation with the client, the candidate will lead that project till completion.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of procurement processes for the defined demand categories across relevant legal entities
- Identifying savings potentials within the category scope, ensuring the achievement of the service targets with respect to quality, costs and time, supported by data analytics
- Developing a plan of continuous improvements on processes and tools in close collaboration with other expert positions in the company, such as Procurement Excellence, Global Process Owner P2P, IT experts, Controlling and Global Process Management
- Engaging, managing and supporting internal business stakeholders (budget owners)
- Taking up the design of complex Global Sourcing initiatives in lieu of a sourcing manager for new cases that are not covered by the existing category policies
- Collaborating with the Global Business Services organization in order to coach colleagues and contribute to the success of the operational model for the Source-to-Contract process (sourcing managers' role) and Purchase-to-Pay process (buyers' role)
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or other relevant studies
- Meaningful experience (3-5 years) in one of the following areas: supply chain strategy and operating model, supply chain planning, procurement management
- Excellent procurement expertise, including regional and global markets, purchasing guidelines, claim management, risk management, procurement methods, market know-how in manufacturing of building materials.
- Broad international procurement know-how and experience
- Excellent analytical skills and top target pricing management
- Strong interest in digital (eg, RPA, Blockchain, IoT, Cloud, AI) and some working experiences of the application of those technologies
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of analytical and strategic procurement systems (such as SAP Business Data Warehouse, ARIBA, Livelink, Coupa, Bravo Solution)
- Analytical thinking, curiosity, high customer and service orientation, entrepreneurial action and an ability to think out of the box
- Excellent communication and presentation skills on all levels of the organization
- Convincing and influencing skills
- English fluent, German written and spoken preferred.
Location: Zürich (on site)
Candidate could be subjected to contribute to workshop preparation and wrap up (couple of hours)
Linksap Europe Ltd
Helvetica Partners Sarl
HW Search & Selection