Front End Development Lead
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Itaq B.V.
Key areas of responsibility: Front End Development
Roles and Responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Solution Design.
- Code Review.
- Strong knowledge of SEO and web performance.
- Strong knowledge of responsive web design and mobile-first.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Front End Developer.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong knowledge on Cross browser/device testing.
- Experience with Localization.
- Version Control Systems.
- Cloud based infrastructure and services.
- Working in Agile/Scrum way using remote/distributed teams.
- Working in a large international company.
- Working in a fast/dynamic environment.
Good to Have Skills
- Creating and maintaining standards and guidelines.
- Creating estimates and planning of deliverables.
- Mentoring and training Front End developers.
- Promoting and facilitating of design/code re-use.
- Removing technical impediments.
Experience & Knowledge:
- 5 - 10 years of relevant IT experience.
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX.
- Bachelors/Masters in Science or Technology.
Duration: 6 months, with option to extend
Location: Eindhoven Region
Contact: (see below) or by phone
If you apply through this channel, you give us your permission to keep 36 months after closing of the procedure.
Do you match with the above-mentioned profile and are you interested? Send your resume in Word format including a profile description in your resume that matches with the job profile, your rate, availability and a digital picture to (see below) .
Who are we?
ItaQ Interim Professional BV is a recruitment & consultancy agency and specialized in interim positions in the ICT sector. The interim professionals ItaQ works with, have a bachelor's degree and working experience of at least 10 years.
We help our domestic and international clients, which are leading organizations in their field, by providing Program and Project Managers, Analyst, Architects, Developers and experts in the area for general and financial ICT, Internet & E-business, Telecom & Infrastructure, Service Management & Outsourcing, Finance & Auditing and Marketing & Communications.
Gazelle Global Consulting
Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
Global Enterprise Partners