Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Pontoon - Capgemini
Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you'll be working with
You will work alongside the HR Director and HR team influencing the development of our Reward strategy and translating it into our people agenda that improves business performance. You will act as a sounding board for senior leaders, challenging their thinking and balancing risks and opportunities to help the business find the right solution.
The focus of your role
We are passionate about delivering the best value to our Business through our People. We are looking for a Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) to have specific business partnering responsibility for some key business areas whilst being the specialist contact for Rewards.
What you'll do
You will work across a range of activities within a challenging and fast paced environment. The focus and responsibilities of your role will include:
- Pay & Rewards - to review and devise a reward strategy that reflects our industry and the market. Creating tailored approaches to rewards that reflect personalised career journeys is key.
- Talent and Performance agenda to develop and retain talent at all levels of the organisation, promote career development and accelerate progression of high potential talent
- Pyramid Management - work with business leads to meet the Group aim of reducing onshore cost base whilst increasing Employee Engagement
- Employee Engagement - drive reward initiatives and solutions that deliver business benefit and at the same time are geared towards our business priorities
- Active Inclusion - drive initiatives and solutions that create an inclusive workplace and deliver tangible improvements in Diversity and particularly in gender balance and mental health
- HR Effectiveness through leading HR Strategy to ensure that we have a cohesive and cost-effective set of HR services and People Change initiatives which meet the needs of the HMRC Account business and align with Group direction, working with SBU, Geography and Group as appropriate
What you'll bring
You will be flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving environments. Highly credible and able to influence outcomes with a proven track record of delivering excellence.
Additionally, you will demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Fluent in understanding and using all HR and business metrics and how they impact on business performance with high level of commercial awareness
- Strong understanding of pay and rewards systems
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model
- Able to use analytics and data to inform routine decision making
- Understand how your own work impacts the bigger picture and able to make judgements based on the bigger picture
- Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Decisive emphatic style with ability to drive business through to the desired outcome
- Expert in change management in a dynamic business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications for both formal and informal settings
- Confidence to influence business at senior level
- Able to manage complex HR initiatives, proven project management skills
- CIPD qualified
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals.
(OPTIONAL, DEPENDENT ON FLEXIBILITY FOR PART TIME WORKING)
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn't necessarily right for everyone. So we'd love to hear from you if you feel you're a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we'll find the right working approach for you.
Square One Resources
Jumar Solutions Ltd
J & C Associates Ltd