Windows Senior system engineer
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Consol Partners
ConSol Partners' client are financial service company looking for Windows senior systems engineer on a permanent position in Amsterdam Netherlands. Please see below for more information.
Job Title: Windows Senior system engineer
Location: Amsterdam Netherlands
Rate: open to discussion
Languages: English fluent and Dutch conversational or above.
Windows Senior system engineer
The Senior System Engineer shall prove technical ability in the architecture, deployment, and sustainment of a large complex physical and virtual server architecture and various enterprise applications supported on the server infrastructure.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design, implement and maintain merely MS Windows-based office automation environment and collaboration tools for 450 employees divided over 10+ subsidiaries. Closely working together with office support team.
- Minimum 8 years of documented experience relevant to this position.
- Experienced with Active Directory (group policies, which includes applying group permissions (deployment of and troubleshooting), and a good working knowledge of DNS/DHCP.
- Experienced with O365 Administration and Operations.
- Demonstrated Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, 2016 skills. Preferable Linux knowledge.
- Must be able to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate technical issues.
- Capable of performing design, test and implementation of complex technical solutions and architecture.
- Resolve errors and alarms quickly and provide timely escalation.
- Complete tasks required to maintain service levels and availability of all site features and functions.
- Help define and support process improvements.
- Minimum three years of experience in the following computer related areas: Networks, Servers, Storage Area Networks, systems management; LDAP systems, server and Workstation installation, diagnosis and repair; technical documentation; computer security; database administration and management; system maintenance; Endpoint automation, Scripting, endpoint software deployments.
- Knowledge of a range of current information technologies and computing platforms, such as: cloud computing, virtualization, unified communications, collaboration tools, Monitoring systems, Automation tools
- Education: Bachelor's in Science degree in Computer Engineering, computer information systems, telecommunications, or management information systems
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV (see below) or contact us.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.
Ubique Systems UK Limited
IT Human Resources