Functional Safety Tester
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by WA Consultants
Urgently required for a six month initial contract, a Functional safety Tester with experience of electric vehicles.
Working in the electrical test and validation department, you will be part of a strong test team and given the opportunity to influence the future development of test and validation within Electronics.
- Identifying weak points in the electrical system as part of the E validation team
- Testing the system through fault injection
- Need to handle Vector tools, system weaver follow up
- Handle test cases in an automated and scripted (CAPL) way
- Maintaining daily contact with the Vehicle Motion, RESS and E/E teams
- Working in an Agile environment
- Good experience of the automotive industry and understanding of vehicle functions
- Strong background within the architecture area, knowledge of Phoenix platform is a plus
- Good knowledge about ISO 26262
- Knowledge within propulsion, energy management and battery management.
- Work experience from fault injection and risk management
- Work experience from developing and performing test cases
- Team player characteristics. Work in cooperation and coordination within the group.
- Developed social skills, since the work includes contacts with all levels within the company, customers, and suppliers in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken.
To arrange a telephone interview, please email CV (see below) or call Jonathan Taylor
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
MRP Technology Ltd
Search 4 Technology Ltd