Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Munich
Currently hiring for a Documentation Specialist based in Basel for our global pharmaceutical organization until the end of the year.
* Supports the documentation management system at the Berne site and the continuous development of the same
* Supports activities to ensure the Documentation Management (DOCM) KPIs defined by the site and by the site governance get back to status "green"
* Supports successful eDMS migration. Supports Process owner of DOCM in process manners
* Supports documentation life cycle (review, approval, obsoletion, controlled copies)
* Challenges the DOCM process and improves it under the aspect of "Lean" also by collecting costumers need Requirements
* Degree in Information Science (Dipl./BA) with at least 5-8 year experience in an GMP environment. Familiar with Documentum D2
* Familiar with IT system migration
* Good interpersonal skills, leadership skills, service minded attitude and flexibility
* Proactive attitude, challenging the status quo, decision maker
* Analytical, independent thinking and problem-solving capability
* Proven People leadership skills
* Very good communicative and negotiation skills
* Very good verbal and written skills in German and English
* Proficiency with MS Office applications
* Persistent, but flexible FLUENT GERMAN AND ENGLISH MANDATORY FOR THE ROLE
Please submit with updated CV to apply alternatively email me upon
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.