SAP Technical Analyst
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by IT Human Resources
SAP TECHNICAL ANALYST REQUIRED 6 MONTH CONTRACT!
A large consulting client in Brussels is looking for a SAP Technical Analyst to join them for a 6 month freelance project.
MUST SPEAK FLEUNT FRENCH OR DUTCH !
* You keep existing applications in shape and assist business in application development according to the 'Industry Best Practices'
* You work together with the Software Architect(s) to keep the architecture of the various applications in good shape
* You guarantee the integration of the various SAS applications with the other components in our landscape
* You guarantee the quality of the software that you and the other team members deliver
* You are responsible for correctly building and releasing the various SAS applications
* You are in contact with our infrastructure partner to ensure data quality and availability towards business (SAS)
* You define with our infrastructure partner a coherent and sustainable data load scheduling (SAS)
* You are able to understand and define the requirements to set up specific data extractions from SAP world towards SAS world
* Depending on your availabilities you might be asked to develop report in Business Object or maintain existing applications
* Depending on your knowledge you might be asked to develop and maintain PowerBI reports
* In-depth knowledge of the following technologies is a must:
* SAS Base 9.4
* SAS connectors such as AS/ACCESS interface to R/3 and SAS/ACCESS Interface to SAP HANA
* SAP BW
* SAP HANA
* SQL Querying Language
* Windows Batch
* Linux Scripting language
* Linux and Windows Basics (to maintain machines hosting SAS applications)
* Knowledge of the following technologies is an asset:
* Microsoft PowerBI
* SAP Business Object
* SAP Business Explorer Analyzer and query designer
* Experience with Software Development methodologies such as Agile and/or Waterfall is an advantage
* You have a critical attitude, dare to question issues and take action
* Strong analytical and logical reasoning ability
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, you dare to go to your colleague to solve problems
* Being able to multi-task, prioritize and delegate, focused on problem solving
APPLY NOW !
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.