End User Support Analyst II
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited
Position Summary - End User Support Analyst II
Location: Saint Germain en Laye, Paris
Performs as a support resource for enterprise device maintenance and issue resolution. The role troubleshoots known and unknown end-user device errors and will collaborate with both internal and external parties in resolution practices. Maintains and updates knowledge base with resolution practice information.
* Acts as a both a primary support point and as an escalation point for Level 1 Analysts regarding technical issues within an enterprise environment.
* Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical personnel.
* Performs escalations when necessary to vendors or internal departments; capable of acting as remote support for vendors.
* Maintains and supports enterprise resources, including: laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile phones, and other network-enabled devices.
* Supports internal policies and procedures.
* Analyzes hardware, software, and network problems using diagnostic tools, knowledge base, and troubleshooting procedures.
* Resolves unknown errors and documents resolution procedures for use in knowledge base.
* Provides suggestions or advice to senior management regarding IT device investment and enterprise device upgrades.
Qualifications & Experience
* 5+ years of IT support experience.
* Strong ability to utilize clear and effective written and verbal communication.
* Strong organizational skills with a solution-based, problem-solving mindset.
* Experience displaying strong communication skills; can explain complex technological concepts to both technically proficient IT professionals as well as end-users in an understandable and comprehensive manner.
* Experience providing end-to-end ownership for problems, issues, or escalations.
* Associate degree in Information Technology or related technical program strongly desired.
* Relevant Industry Certifications and Knowledge: ITIL, CompTIA A+, Network+
Sopra Steria Recruitment is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Sopra Steria Recruitment regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.