SENIOR RESEARCHER: (QUALITATIVE, QUANTITATIVE)
Posted on Apr 16, 2019 by Experis IT
SENIOR RESEARCHER: (QUALITATIVE, QUANTITATIVE) - London - £400-£500
The work location is in Paddington, LONDON and is a 6 - 9 months contract.
Pay rate is between £400 - £500 PD.
The role is working for a well established, multi-national retailer and specialises in clothing, home and luxury product.
- Consultative skills with the ability to discuss high level business problems and questions and translate into a research approach and ability to ensure that this shapes company strategy
- Substantial experience in customer insight, qual and quant market research - preferably agency side
- Extensive experience of interpretation and application of insight - confident with shaping and using internal analytical output as well as bespoke research output
- Experience of using, interpreting and integrating market data such as Kantar, Nielsen, GfK etc
- Clear demonstration of strong storytelling skills (both written and spoken) to maximise engagement and clarity
- Able to demonstrate innovation in approach and application
- Practical experience with a wide array of new product, brand, communication and customer satisfaction and shopper methodologies
- Ensure research/insight plans are aligned with business objectives to facilitate strategy development and delivery
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic retail environment
Key accountabilities and measures
- Confident with a full spectrum of research methodologies, comfortable in the advanced application and delivery of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Familiar and comfortable with combining advanced analytics tools with research to generate deeper quantitative insights (eg drivers analysis, conjoint, max diff, segmentation, correlations and regression, TURF etc)
- Familiar and comfortable with using creative qualitative methodologies or projective techniques as relevant to business questions, to generate deeper qualitative insights
- Work hand in hand with Analytical and Data Science colleagues, and with additional data sources in combination with primary research to provide a holistic, single view of the customer understanding their attitudes and behaviour.
- Translate insight and analysis into clear, action-orientated commercial planning
- Proactively provide both insight and foresight and work with the business to develop the most appropriate actions for commercial success
- Design and deliver end-to-end appropriate, integrated insight solutions that help define the customer strategy
- Manage multiple research projects to tight deadlines ensuring on time, world class insight.
- Review market data sources to ensure all continuous and ad hoc data sources are timely, robust, accurate, insightful and tailored to the needs of the business
- Challenge agencies to be progressive in the approaches the employ, findings they deliver and their visualisation of insight
- Working with other teams and their sources of insight across business - such as .com, store planning and merchandising to gain a fuller picture
If you are relevant or interested don't delay, contact me.